After reading the entire ebook and corresponding with the publisher, I can now give my recommendation to Walter Hay's Importing Business Course guide.
Although the guide is written with the primary supplier country being China, Walter has provided you with a concise, down-to-earth, real-world experience (22+ years worth) of the information you need to start and operate your own import business using suppliers in any country around the world.
I am not going to repeat everything Walter has revealed on his web page in this short blog post but suffice it to say, his ebook is only the 2nd resource for learning how to start and operate an importing business that I have recommended in my 25 years of involvement in international trade.
A brief summation of what you will find includes:
- How to source direct with real manufacturers
- How to use other people’s expertise
- How he turned a $3,000 shipment into $21,000
- How to start small and still get volume discounts
- Avoiding drop-shippers and wholesalers
- Minimizing your risks
- Avoiding haggling and still get the best price
- And much, MUCH more…
CLICK HERE NOW To Learn From A 22+ Year Importing Business Veteran How To Start Your Own Importing Business From Home